Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just SHUT UP and DO IT.

Seriously, just shut up and do it.

Yesterday I almost didn't work out. I was mentally complaining and bitching about going downstairs and exercising. It was amazing because I had no excuse to avoid it. I didn't have work. My day was pretty much free and I would be eating out with a friend later so I definitely needed to work out.

But once I got into the exercise, 43 minutes passed by quickly. It never feels like I'm doing almost 3/4 of an hour when I do Turbo Jam.

And today, I woke up and got to exercising. By 9:30 am, I was done and ready to take a shower. Do you know what time I usually wake up at? 10 and/or 11am. Yeah, I'd still be asleep in bed right now.

I need to realize that a LOT can happen in one year. A LOT. A SHIT TON. But nothing will change if I'm not willing to put in the work and effort.

I may not reach the goal of losing 90 lbs exactly but I know that if I work hard and push myself, I can achieve a very healthy and ideal body.

So just shut the fuck up. Stop your bitchin' and start DOING.

Today is going to be an awesome day.

BOOM. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment